What should I do if my child tests positive for drugs or alcohol?

No Comments

First of all, stay calm. You are in control and now have the proof that your child is using drugs. Take action and seek professional help. Start with your child’s doctor, a school counselor or a behavioral health professional. Should your child need counseling or treatment, we have the resources to help you take the next steps.